Working at Kingfisher
At Kingfisher, we value our staff and aim to be an employer colleagues will recommend to others.
Our focus on Community is seen in our collaborative approach, with an open-door policy to leaders, constructive relationships with trade unions and annual surveys of our staff. We act on the feedback colleagues give to us.
77% of colleagues took part in our recent annual survey, a reflection of how well engaged our colleagues are.
The benefits we offer include:
- Generous pension schemes (whether TPS or LGPS)
- National pay scales and policies
- Family friendly policies
- Part-time and flexible working where possible
- Employee assistance scheme including access to counselling
- Employee Benefits scheme (Vivup), including salary sacrifice schemes for cycle to work and car lease
- Loans, e.g. for season ticket travel